Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to work

Today was my first day back to work.  I was actually nervous.  I remember one of the last things being said to me as I left before surgery being, 'we probably won't recognize you when you get back'  yeah well I hardly lost any weight at all so being that I'm paranoid I guess, I figured everyone would be talking about me.  Like, OMG, she doesn't even look like she had surgery.  She's still just as fat as she was, blah blah blah.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I got such a warm welcome.  A big hug from the president of the company who is just the nicest man you ever wanna know, and everyone said they could tell I'd lost weight.  My clothes were bigger on me, and it was just a very nice day.  I'm still frustrated with the scales, but I guess they'll move when they're ready! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie, Keep up the good work. Glad you are better and up and running. An idea for you in your weightloss. Something just to be able to look back on. Keep an album of weekly, biweekly and/or monthly photos...shoulder/head shot and a full body shot(minimal clothing for best view)..for yourself only. One gets so used to see themselves that they just don't see a change, but going back and looking a photos will definitely show you the change. Just a thought?!

    ReplyDelete