Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Today started out fun.  I made my husband his favorite cake only to realize I left my cake pan at my sister's house at Christmas time. I thought I had another,  and I did manage to find it, full of dead spiders in the cellar.  Cake is made, homemade dark chocolate with dark chocolate frosting.  It's strange, but I'm not even tempted by it.

I went out today.  It was my plan to go stop at two places, but by the time I finished at one, I was exhausted, so here I am.

I got on the scales AGAIN.  Looks like I'm down 1.5 pounds since I saw the doctor on Thursday.  I can't wait for this process to speed up.  I'm so frustrated.  The doctor said you should lose a pound a day.  I need to catch up!

For those of you interested in a freebies, Eggface is having a Valentine's Day Giveway.  The Prize: a HUGE 5 lb. Tub of SEI Max Protein (in their Valentine-y pink Strawberry flavor) and a Hot Pink 28 oz. Blender Bottle Shaker. 

You can visit her here:  http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment