Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stomach bug?

I woke up feeling awful this morning.  I think it's the little guy to the left.  Mr. Stomach Bug.  Yeah, he's cute, but we all know looks can be deceiving.  He's wreaking havoc on my tummy! 

Needless to say, I had an appointment today for a haircut and I did not cancel.  I needed it bad. 

The last time I saw my doctor, he asked where my water bottle was and I said I didn't have one.  He said, your water bottle should be an extension of your arm.  You should carry water with you at all times and sip, sip, sip.  So, I bought myself this really cool water bottle at Kohl's.  It's called Cool Gear.  It has the tube thingy in it you can freeze.  I popped it in the freezer when I got up.  I filled the container when I was almost ready to go and guess what, there it sat. I forgot it, and didn't even realize until I was thirsty.  It's gonna do me a lot of good!

Got my hair cut and here I am, still feeling pretty horrible.  I don't know what to think really.  I guess we'll just see what tomorrow brings.

Oh, I got my Celebrate samples today.  They now have something called ENS "Essential Nutrient System'  Everything you need in one packet that you mix with water. I haven't tried it of course, but I will and I'll let you know my thoughts on that.  What I did try was the calcet chocolate bites. I think they're yummy!  If you're interested in the Celebrate samples, you can find them here: http://www.celebratevitamins.com/.  I don't know how long they will be offering them, but free is good! 

Signing out for today and hoping to feel better tomorrow.  See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Lacking on your water intake would be a good cause to your slow decline. Water, itself, is a natual diuretic. The more you drink, the less your body holds and the much more you lose. Once you body gets used to knowing its going to get its replenishment of water, it lets it all out. With the light intake of food, which your body usually extracts water from, your body is now deprived of its usual water source..now causing you to hold back more. This, I'm sure, would be why the DOC wants you to be drinking.

    ReplyDelete